Whenever Sarah Geronimo goes up on stage, her personality, attitude and energy shifts from being a simple 24-year old woman to a world-class total performer. A lot of people would agree that Sarah is way different when it’s ‘showtime’. The shy girl off-camera transforms into an amazing Popstar Princess.
Well, if you have Sarah’s incredible singing, dancing and acting skills, you’ll surely be as confident as her. However, the Popstar Princess reveals that it took time before she gained enough confidence to perform in front of thousands of audiences. Here’s how to be confident like Sarah G.
1. Find your gift. Take time to find out what you’re really good at. It may be singing, dancing, drawing, acting, leading a group, organizing an event, or a lot more. What’s important is that you enjoy doing it. If you’re having fun, then you’ll surely be at your best.
2. Continue learning. Once you find out your special talent, don’t be content on what you know. Continue improving your skills. Even Sarah G. or other famous singers still have to undergo voice lessons until now.
3. Motivate yourself. The key to gaining 100% confidence is to believe in yourself. If you don’t trust yourself, then most probably other people think the same way. Simply saying “I can do this” is a great way to motivate yourself.
4. Pray. Faith in God can bring you to places. It’s the simplest yet most powerful way to strengthen yourself.
5. Be yourself. The most important thing is just be yourself. You don’t need to pretend like someone else just to be confident. Genuine confidence is showing the real you.
If you practice all these, then you’ll surely be as confident as our idol Sarah Geronimo.
5 Responses to “Be confident like Sarah G.”
Leave a Reply